As a Certified Retirement Counselor®, Kamala has the experience and education to continually adapt to the ever-changing landscape of the financial industry. Her first focus is to learn more about your financial and personal aspirations. She will take this information and leverage her experience to present you with a personalized plan. Building, then maintaining a financial planning relationship is an ongoing, collaborative process. She believes in regular contact with her clients to ensure she's tracking progress against your plans and making adjustments if necessary.
She is also a single mother by choice of a pre-school aged daughter.
- Bachelors of Psychology/Religious Studies - Canisius College, Buffalo NY 1994
- Certified Retirement Counselor® 2013
- The Chapel at Crosspoint, Getzville, NY
- Grace Church, Wooster, OH
- Wayne County Women's Network
- Wayne Homes Estate Planning Council